Monday, April 9, 2012

dear you, 26.

I'm tired of being tired ... I'm give up of being give up ... it's not enough to said 'i'm sorry' anymore ... because any guiltless twisted lies ... I never want to separates with you ... anyway ... let me remind my pass about you ... it's not because I love many boys or anything same. but I ain't lovable one, but it ain't my type to fallin' in love because we've usually together ... I'm falling in love in the first sight :). no comment about this statement, I just try to share who I am :) oke that day ... on 2010. an campuss orentation ... seniors asked us to collect their signatures. I'm always bad on the crowded situation. all of us run left, run right ... we cried out. we pleased. hahah many acts just for a signature ... I ain't tall enough ... so that's so difficult when I have to fight for senior's signature. I just stand up and silent. and then ... he came. he saw. and he said, "give me your book, and let me ask a signature for you." it seems ... I'm flooded by anything which undescribes. I just smilled and gave my book. I remembered him ... OK then ... the fate meet us on the same class ...
actually, I knew his name ... I knew, even though it's just a little bit. but, someday, destiny would be destiny. I knew that he have been on relationship with another. there are deep disappointed maybe, but I tried to realistics. seems ... beat by unthought thing. hitting pass by. yes, I'm sure you know what I have to do .... yes ... FORGET. because forgetness is the best solution to erase disappointing. just a theory because it's not easy enough :) a months ago, he gave me a rose, of course he is single. actually he never want to gave me, but he also don't know why he gave me. dizzy, OK. awake. yes, everythings about him blinding my eyes .... awake some flirtness which I've burried. seems like digging up and appears in the surface life. but all ... being so complicated ... I never wanted this so on. but, I think I only ask for your understanding about all this. I wish you can respect a little bit ...
because when all was eroded by disappointed and lost, really, I won't see you on regretness ....

No comments:

Post a Comment