Thursday, July 24, 2014

Introducing My New Heavenly Palace

hii my lovely readers..
have you heard about a new chapter in life ?
since my first blog on melia-rhapsody.blogspot.com, then this is one, I decided to make a new chapter in my life again.. perhaps... once again and the lastest place. I apologize for this late information because I lost memory about the password of this blog, hehe... human error. I've moved since about December 2013, so many cookies and cupcakes have been served there. don't feel sorry because I try to give the fresh cookies, cupcakes, and muffins everyday in that heavenly palace.

I love you so.. but, I've been moved to another place

kindly visit my new heavenly palace on : 


there, we still come with feminist way to share... we can discuss all case about woman and life. and yes that's true... we will stay spread the love and joy !! being strong and stronger... and lovable instead.

see you there !! many freshy cuttie cupcakes and cookies awaiting your coming ! XOXO !

No comments:

Post a Comment