Wednesday, September 28, 2011

blaming my self ...

What would you do?
when someone you love do not love you and accept you like who you are.
and ... what else should you do when at the same time you feel very loved.
not easy to erase all the memories that are already there ...
I never imagined at all ...
how great the love that you sow :)
felt that I would never mean without you.

I've tried to be the best for you even though all it really makes me like another person.

if it should be, it reinforced my heart ...

I'd love to stay afloat, but this feels a sense of disappointment skin me. This feeling stab in my heart. I'm not a perfect woman like her or them. I'm just a girl messed with all the shortcomings that were scattered everywhere. I'm an ordinary girl who can only hope ... someday you'll accept me as it is me ...

how my heart did not collapse ...
how my heart was broken ...

when tears are dripping wet disappointed me like salt water which washed the gaping wound.
sore ...

you said, "I love you, I need you, I want to be with you ..."

it seems the world is falling ahead to me.
maybe this is all my fault ...
blame myself too weak ... blame me that it is difficult to change. because it was all MY FAULT.

whether, if I can not keep all of your wishes it means I do not love you? does that mean I do not want to be with you ...
if only you knew ...
how much I always wanted in your arms ...
how much I wanted to spend every minute of my life with you, but this is not a case of love, this is reality. I do not want to love someone over the wound that burns body and soul ...

although I never know, what's become of me if you were not there ...



gue juga ngga tau kenapa gue nulis ini ...
gue cuman manusia biasa yang juga terkadang ngga pengen melulu bokis sama diri gue sendiri ?
apa salah ?
gue pengen jadi diri gue seutuhnya ...
seperti dulu ...
kedengarannya gue brontak abis ya ...

wajar lah gue kan juga manusia biasa kali ...
mana bisa di stir selalu ...
gue tau kok, semua itu sebenernya demi kebaikan gue.
tapi apa kalo menurut orang itu yang terbaik buat gue, udah pasti terbaik menurut gue ?

jawab dong ! napa pada diem. parah.

gue tau mana yang baik buat diri gue.
percuma gue ngejalanin sesuatu yang katanya baik buat gue tapi disitu gue ngga ngerasa nyaman sama sekali.

persetan banget sama backsong #np geisha - remuk jantungku. ngapa playlistnya ngikut bikin kalap.

iyah iyah ...
gue tau kok mo ...
nafasmu, jantungmu ...
hadeh ...

apa emang salah gue ya ? tapi napa jadi gue lagi sih yang salah .... ngga ada yah writer jadi tersangka ^maksa.

semoga aja ada jalan terbaik <----- apa pula ini ?? gue udah kek korban senetron mampus deh ya.


*tarik bantal, nidurin selimut*

No comments:

Post a Comment