Sunday, September 25, 2011

dedicated to ... YOU :)

I'd love to fight him.
I'd love stronger from it.
But I can not.
And I would never deny it.

Understand a little, I do not regret it.
Crying for the people dearest.
Until the end of time.
If this can make it a little to understand.
Not me, but love.

But love is not enough to have it.
Love is powerless to break down the bars of our destiny.
When the smile that gives meaning happy.
Should I pull your hand?
When I find you want to go?
Or was I quiet,
Staring at your shadow is lost slowly.

That the torn it will remain so ...
And that will remain intact as well ...
God above all else ...
God sees as real, in fact ...

Sky,
Say to him,
That a sharp knife when it will stick you ...
Of course I'll never ask for this.
If love was a mistake,
So I just let the guilty ...

I was' never had his heart,
His heart belongs to someone else, not me.
And I tried to accept it.
Washed my heart with blood disappointed.
Let your tears wet tonight ...
Let me wallow injury tonight ...
Let the knife stabbed me tonight ...
Let the blade skin me tonight ...
Would be felt all the pain and hurt it ...
Because I love God, and I did not ask him back.
All means nothing to me.
Just walked her body is intact,
Without a shred of love.

Maybe he never hit me.
When my foot stepped out of the room.
Should I forget about it.
But I just smiled.
I could not.

I sat here.
Rounding up to my final point.
I still do not find the figures.
Until blood soaks my pulse no longer.
Until no longer sends nerve impulses.
And when my body reject the incoming oxygen.
I love him.

I keep expecting it.
Keep waiting.
Waiting.
If silence has been beat off in the recesses of my memory.
Give me holy just a little.
To remove it deserves.
To remember that it should be.
Until the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment