Friday, November 11, 2011

Papa, Is it my guilty ?

I don't know ...
I must begin it from ...

let me show something ...
about my dad,

probably my daddy is not as good as your daddy.
probably also not for long accompany me like your daddy.
maybe my daddy is the one who never let me down.

but ...
This is reality. the bitterest. the sweetest.

10 years passed, since sense of disappointment that exploded inside me.
spreading hatred that grows wild without direction ...
disappointment that demands justice which I think is missing ...

lost its way ...
but when I saw the photo ...
pulse feels weak and my heart would stop.
as if there is a gaping wound in my chest width.

bright eyes that had now turned into a sad old eyes ...
cheek skin is toned down now ...
reddish white skin has become dull and dry ...
reddish hair is now white-haired ...
rows of neat white teeth are now gone ...
who live now only stroke his hard work ...
Tering under the shackle ...
under the burden that had accumulated on his shoulders ...

I could only cry to see it, I'm helpless ...
speechless ...
Lord, forgive my daddy ...

he is the best papa for me God ...
he is the person who accompanied me to eat on midnight.
he helped me do my schoolwork.
he help me wears my shoes every morning ...
he always angry when i don't sleep well ...
he is my future when eve ...
he bought me a toy when I was sulking ...
only my papa ...
only my papa who give me "cuted Herly".
not the other ...

I wanted to do something, just for my daddy dearest ...
that made me cry tonight ... his situation and condition.
I want you to give happiness in her old age, O God ...
give him the long aged ...
so I got him happy.
amin.

for all of you, my friends.
keep your papa ...
Live the him, proud of him.
do not be angry when he was very hard set your life.
truly, that's just for your kindness ...

because when they are no longer on your side.
it feels very sore.
miss, but could not.

I apologize ...
This may be the name traumatic.
Papa, I love you.
Papa, I love you all my heart that I could
though only a shadow of the past that I was able to maintain ...

Papa, you're scaring me to undergo a relationship ...
Papa, you made me not believe in them ...

so I do not want to be owned by someone ...
might not be ready ...

tonight I miss you so ....
maybe when you're here, you will comfort me ...

but it was all a dream burning in the sidelines of destiny

it is not possible ...

although you're still in this world, but it's like there is an iron wall between us.

Papa, I miss you ...
and only one man who most HURT my heart and I LOVE the most.
he is you. MY PAPA.

Rose here ...

1 comment: