Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I dont Know What I Feel

it likes to be dying ...
it like to be more more hurted ...

gue ngga ngerti apa yang ada dipikiran gue sekarang.
yang pasti ini sakit banget.
gue ngga tau kenapa gue ngerasain hal tolol ini lagi.
gue bener-bener ga tau kenapa.

its to be really dizzy things ...
it like all of mine flying wherever it can exploded ...
I love you, and i never know why i feel it.

if this is mistake.
blame it to me.
yes it s totally my mistakes ...

erase his shadow ...
it should happen about last last time ...
but i didn't it ...
i haven't any reasons ...

and now ...
i dont know where i must drove my heart ,
far away love ...
give him to me ...
near to me ...


I love him more than anything in this world.
I never want to have it, yes I know
but it seems all of this ...

I do not know if and who should be blamed or justified

No comments:

Post a Comment