Tuesday, December 6, 2011

surrounding love me ?


I stood among some of the sides ...

when the world turned left in the dark eerie ...
when it did not want to tear my drops again ...

a drop of dew that fell ...
Yes Allah he did love me ...
he really loves me ...
he really loved me ...

never imagine how difficult it is to control myself who have a little difference than the others ...
never imagine how it feels when I curse him though he was innocent.
This was all the more bitter when I'm less able to control myself ...

when tired now ...
he should still take care of anything that could hurt me.

he was the one who always carried me when I fell.
he was the one who always holds my hand when I was unconscious.
he was the one who worried when my eyes closed.

he who made me eat when I'm reluctant.
he who never shy to clean my feet and a pair of shoes for me, wherever it is.
he who never ashamed to do all that. just for me.

but on the other side ...

someone who always loves me as deeply as he could ...

patience that we may never have unequaled ...
he never even say harsh words for me ...
only tenderness he always given for me ...

warmly embraced me with love ...
although he is not my side again.
love it still feels very strong.

This story about the pencil ...
about our favorite car ...
and about our dreams ...

I and he was born with a destiny that is not much different ...
he and I each feel the pain we feel ...


then who has the right to hurt me?
who is entitled to make me cry like this?
I do not deserve to cry ...
there are still people who love me wholeheartedly.
there are still people who love me full of sincerity.
and maybe it's time I learned.

how to love someone who always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment