Monday, December 5, 2011

a pieces papper | Dear imma.

dear, did I miss here ...
maybe you'll never know how I love you ...
6 hours, I do not know how many inch of breath that you breathe successfully.

I love you, like I love all of our families ...
Imma ...
if you know it like to live ...

God so loves you, dear.
God took you without the slightest sin ...
My sister, dance up there ...
blot prayer father and mother ...

Imma, if you know it ...
this heart hurts ...
destroyed once the heart of this ...
living in a broken bowl ...

Imma, if you know it ...
how I'm struggling ...
I pray ...
I wanted to release the father of the burden ...
I wanted to replace their back ...

Imma, if you know it ...
pain of seeing his father and mother fought hard in a different way.
Imma, hatred or love that I feel?

Imma out there ...
man is a liar ...
they are always stepping on women ...

Imma ...
do you know the suffering that I feel lately ...
Imma say to God ...
Forgive his sins ...
give the best for me ....


with love.
sister who will always miss you.

Rosse.

No comments:

Post a Comment