Wednesday, September 25, 2013

iseng aja asikin aja


ONE DAY ...

Cold Play make a "trouble" ..


but , Collective Soul teach me to always "shine" ..
your habbit like Dream Theater, "Burning My Soul" ..
"I Survive" snap cake .

Cranberries tells about "You and Me ."
the first , Jason Mraz said that "I am yours !"
and "I wish You were Here !" shouted Incubus .

"Light My Way .." Audioslave pleased .

This is "So Pure" from Alanis Morrisette .
"Like I Love You .. " By Justin Timberlake .
"Believe me .. " Fort Minor crying .

but , the reality show me once again , that.s I must lost you .


there are girls.re better than me ..
they can make you happier ..

and that.s "BAD DAY" to me . said Daniel Powter .

"Please Forgive Me .. " Bryan Adams kept quiet .
Bonjovi smilled and said , "Thanks For Loving Me .. "
Avenged Sevenfold cryout , "Shattered by Broken Dreams !"



and Air Supply advised me , "Stop the tears , without You .. "
then "Learn to Fly .. " Foo Fighter whispered me .




 - ALL PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU-

"Back to your Heart .. " Heard ! Backstreet Boy advised you .

and here , Scorpions tell that I am ..


"Still Loving You .. "

Richard Marx also tell that I am ..
"Right here Waiting for You .. "


Evanescence open my heart voice ..


It is sucked in "My Immortal .. "

No comments:

Post a Comment